42. David’s Tea A walk up to the Lincoln Park location this afternoon procured me tins of Coco Chai Rooibos and Forever Nuts. I already cannot wait to wake up tomorrow morning.
43. Balloons. Festive, underrated, orbital vessels of cheer. Big fan.
44. Luna Bell. The best (furry) little friend in the world.
46. Friends. There is not enough gratitude in the world for the remarkable women in my life who show me such love, grace and support.
47. Sunshine. Chicago winters get long; sunshine helps.
48. Baking. There’s something reassuring and calming about following directions and getting an (edible) end result.