71. Great Customer Service. I’m not saying I need a delivery of a cheese plate and wine every time I check in a hotel but I am saying it’s a really nice touch.
72. Sunrises. A reminder that there’s always a new start, literally just beyond the horizon.
73. Homemade bread. Proof that you really can make something out of nothing.
74. The promise of Spring. I bought these wedges with the good faith belief that since I have opened toed shoes to wear, Spring will come immediately. Verdict if this will actually work is still out.
75. Mariano’s. The best grocery store of all time. I miss living in the Lakeshore East neighborhood and going almost every day but my weekly Friday walk over to do my shopping is now seriously one of my favorite parts of my week.
76. Our Armed forces. 10 years ago today was the start of the Iraq war. I am so grateful for those who have served our country, anytime, anywhere.