56. The Oscars. Pizza, wine, 2 of our favorite friends and 3 hours of gabbing about movies, fashion and (given the theme of many of this years nominated films) politics made for the best viewing party in town.
58. Leftovers Yes, I am still talking about this cake. The top layer fed 6 people at dinner, I took home half of what is pictured and it fed Ryan and I for 2 days. Big, indeed.
60. Great books. I received a pre-copy of Bread and Wine and am absolutely devouring it. It releases in April but I’ll be sharing my review with you guys right in a few weeks!
61. Unexpected great nights. I am a planner by nature…and I need to keep in mind that setting out with the singular goal of having a great night can be the best plan.
62. My grandmother. Grace and strength personified.