Around the corner, people- get ready to get festive.
Hi there, deadbeat blogger here. An update on what’s been going on.
- Luna Bell has gotten even weirder lately. She is exhibiting a deep commitment to family time- as I am posting this, it’s Ryan on the iPad, me on the laptop and LB, all sitting in a line on the couch. I bet she would be in the iPod Touch if she could, just to be a part of the gang…
- I got an iPad. I am not entirely sure what it does yet but I love it. I mean, c’mon- the Christmas countdown app makes the purchase nearly pay for itself!
- Michigan State beat Michigan. In football. For the 4th straight year. Click here if you want to fist pump along with me. (Sidebar: I take this game way too seriously but winning just feels. so. GOOD.)
- Made a trip to Michigan this past weekend for a wedding. There was a ridiculously amazing dessert bar and this:
DUELLING PIANOS! Best idea in the history of weddings, right?!? I mean, don’t threaten a girl with dancing AND a sing-a-long– I will step up to the plate.
- Fall has hit me hard and I am diving head-first into apple season. Honeycrisps, cider, apple crisp, applesauce, apple and sharp cheddar whole wheat quesadillas (omg, you HAVE to try it- so amazing)
Hope you all had stunning fall weekends- it really has been October at its finest, hasn’t it?